Knowledgebase: System Management
How to create a separate database containing only certain clients
Posted by Fritz Schulze on 01 August 2007 04:00 PM
How to create a separate database containing only your BC clients:|
The link below shows instructions for manipulating databases including copying a database.
1. Shut down your Collect! server and make a complete copy of your CV11 folder.
2. Restart the Collect! server.
3. Copy your existing database as per the instructions in the help topic above.
4. In your primary database delete all BC clients, and delete their debtors when it asks.
5. In your BC database delete all but the BC clients and debtors.
That should give you two databases, one containing all BC clients, and the other
containing all other clients.
Comtech Systems Inc.